Come work with us
RD Facility & Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd. is rapidly growing since we began in 2014. We are seeking passionate and creative people to join our team and help make the company a more beautiful and simple place. We have a deep passion in our work and helping companies grow. We build authentic relationships with our employees and clients. We believe there is a better way to work than a 9-5. Custom hours, high pay and equal opportunities
Manager – Business Development – IFM
• Primary responsibility is to Develop Business – Regional.
• Excellent communication, negotiating and networking skills are a priority.
• Track industry and economic trends to evaluate business potential and business expansion/diversification plans and present recommendations for evaluation by top management.
• Conduct Business Development activities.
• Evaluate gaps in the Business to bridge these gaps and achieve the budgeted business goals.
• Ensure early resolution of customer complaints arising out of Quality Service and Commercial issues
• Plan and monitor sales promotion and brand building activities and assess resulting impact on sales.
• Provide guidance to Development department on new designs/concepts based on changing customer preferences, market and industry trends, competitor activity and changes in technology.
• Oversee the interpretation of market intelligence on competitor activities, customer buying behavior, product development trends through networking and field visits so that Sales and Marketing policies are in tune with changing market conditions.
• Have a good understanding of Key Accounts organizational structure, business plan and long term strategies in order to provide them with added product value.
• Be knowledgeable and proactive to feedback on new market, product, competitive information and trends.
• Be very knowledgeable on assigned products and markets such that the best solutions can be matched to customer’s needs.
• Achieve and exceed sales targets within the assigned region.
• Suggest, develop, and implement the sales strategy/regional sales plan in the assigned territory for all assigned products.
• Be responsible for timely and accurate reports related to the region and its customers, as required.
• Able to work closely with other departments within the organization to increase their knowledge and effectiveness in front of customers.
Location: Delhi NCR
Designation: Operations Manager – Facilities
Reporting to: Head Operation
Day to day Operations Responsibilities:
• Planning and delivery of all facility and administration support at each site on a day to day basis.
• Review work of subordinate followed by required correction / improvement and guidance to be provided to team at all sites.
• Ensure discipline and behavior maintained among all team members and any deviation is reported to superior followed by required action.
• Ensure overall upkeep of the site to set standard of operation for maintenance, cleanliness and any other services by IFS.
• Plan and carry out periodic audit in all sites and submit report to client and IFS Management. Ensure follow up and closer of all open points as agreed by Client & IFS.
• Co- ordinate with vendors for service obligation as per AMC & incase breakdown of system.
• Ensure all required documentation and log maintained.
• Send monthly material requisition of site to procurement by 20th of the month and ensure timely delivery on site.
• Ensure all Health & Safety guideline / requirement are followed by team members/ vendors at all site.
• Ensure Daily, Weekly & monthly reports for all clients as per the IFS standard format.
• Ensure all required trainings (Class room & OTJ) onsite are given to all team members respectively.
KRA – Key Responsibilities Area
• Ensuring clients are happy and satisfied with IFS services and response.
• Any issues raised by client are responded within 24 Hrs. and resolved in agreed time.
• Ensuring business profitability and control cost in every scope.
• Ensure close coordination with co team members and other departments.
• Ensuring timely collections and submission of attendance sheets and client bills with correct data.
• Ensure consistent follow up on pending payments.
• Lead as role model & Guide the team members and subordinate as and when required.
• All audits are carried out in defined manner.
• Ensure monthly MIS Reports are submitted accordingly.
• Training of team members.
• Ensuring all compliances are aligned with company policy.
• Ensure IFS policy & process is followed in all aspects of operations and business.
• Assist and guide in building new business.
• Service Excellence Oriented
• Team Player
• Result Oriented
Leadership / Behavioral Competencies
• Planning / Organizing
• Initiative & Problem Solving
Location: Delhi NCR